Behind a sophisticated and beautiful timepiece, there is an intricate complexity. When you own a luxury hardware item, it’s important to keep it at its utmost finest form. Our in-house watchmaker has over 25 years of experience in full service watch repair so you can rest assured your luxury watch is in professional and capable hands.
Watchfinder’s Repair Centre services all Swiss-made, antique, and luxury watches. The luxury brands we service, all Swiss brands like Gerard Perregaux, Omega, Patek Philippe, Cartier, Franck Muller, Baume & Mercier, Breguet, Bvlgari, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Longines, Panerai, Chopard, Concord, IWC, Maurice Lacroix, Corum, Tag Heuer, Tiffany & Co.
We will inspect the watch and give you a complete diagnostics on the watch, along with the exact price for the services we will be performing. We will not service the watch without your acceptance of our service fee. If you decide not to have the watch serviced by us, there will be no charge for the estimates and you would simply pick it up from our store or pay for the return shipping of the watch. The cost for a full service repair is as follows:
- Complete Overhaul for Chronograph Watches: $450
- Complete Overhaul for Non-Chronograph Watches: $300
- Complete Case Polishing: $200
HOW WE REPAIR A WATCH OR JEWELLERY ITEM
When you send your watch or jewellery item to WatchFinder’s Repair Centre, your item is completely overhauled and polished. Before you receive your item back, our quality control department will scrutinize your item to ensure your piece is restored to its finest condition. There are several ways we service a watch or jewellery item. Some of the overhauls include :
Cleaning the movement : Watch movement is disassembled and goes through ultra-sonic cleansing.
Lubricating the movement : Each pivot of the watch train wheels and balance staff are properly lubricated with high grade lubricants.
Timing Calibrations : Balance wheels are meticulously timed.
Pressure Testing : All waterproof watches are pressure tested to 330 feet.
Wrist Motion Simulation : On all automatic watches, we confirm that the watch’s self-winding mechanism is at its maximum performance.
Polishing and Detailing : Removing all but the deepest of scratches to get it as close to its factory finish state. An additional cost may apply.
Bracelet Service : Your bracelet is carefully examined and if necessary, serviced and or tightened.
Hand Refinishing of Case & Bracelet : Polishing will restore your timepiece to its original luster.
Ultrasonic Cleaning : Maintains the brilliance of your case and band.
HOW TO REPAIR YOUR WATCH
- Get An Estimate : To receive an estimate of how much your repair will cost, please bring in your watch to one of our retail locations at 126E Cumberland Street or 333 Eglinton Avenue West. Our watchmaker will then take a close inspection of your watch and determine a quote based on the services that are needed. You will also receive a time frame of when you can pick up your watch.
- Get A Repair Authorization Number : Once you have accepted our quote and estimated servicing time, a Repair Authorization Number will be given to you.
- Pick Up and Pay : We will give you a call when your watch is ready for pickup. Please bring your Repair Authorization Number when picking up. We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. If you would like us to ship you your watch, please let us know ahead of time and we can arrange a courier.
Please, do NOT send in your watch for repair without phoning or emailing the WatchFinder Repair Centre.
Direct : 416-928-0128
Email : email@example.com
Our watchmaker is on site at 126E Cumberland Street during the following days. However, you are welcome to drop off your watch for repair at any time during our operating hours.
|Tuesday :||12:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Friday :||NOT ON SITE|
|Saturday :||12:00 pm to 5:00 pm|